Saturday 10 November 2012

Team Training

Hello there I hope you are enjoying the weekend, I have been busy preparing for my class tomorrow and I am so excited to see everyone again. I have scrummy apple and coconut tea cake baking in the oven and 3 very cute projects. However today I am sharing some cards I designed for our team training last Thursday. The first training after Convention is always such an easy session to prepare for as I always show projects and ideas that were shared with us on stage by fellow demonstrators and our Stampin’Up! staff.

And today’s project was demonstrated by lovely Charlotte our demonstrator trainer. I changed it up a bit as I couldn’t exactly remember the card Chrlotte did as I didn’t take a picture of it. Here’s an example of a simple party make n take

make n take

I LOVE this tiered tree what  a brilliant idea, and do you know how quick and easy this is? VERY, which is perfect right now if you are a bit late with your cards. It uses the pennant parade punch and scraps of designer paper. This particular papers are from our fabulous Festival of Prints stack a bargain £6.25 for 48 sheets (they measure 11.4 cm x 16.5 cm). The tag was inked with some Soft Suede ink the whole thing was spritzed with some very vanilla smooch spray. Have you seen this yet? fabulous glitz with only a few sprays, love it !!

And here’s a slightly more elaborate example, still quick and easy but with a bit more flare.

make n take updated

I added the woodgrain embossing folder to add some texture to the tag and also a little glimmer paper for extra sparkle. I love these cards hope you do as well,  thank you Charlotte for your inspiration.

Have you seen my INK-redible Club offer? I still need two more people to join us, please have a look here and if you decide that you would like to take part email me.

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Soft Suede
Card stock: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints designer paper stack
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Handheld circle punch, Pennant Punch, Duo Ticket punch, rhinestones and cherry cobbler bakers twine, Vanilla smooch spray

Have a fabulous weekend see you again soon. Till then BIG HUGS xx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I love both of your cards. I haven´t made pictures during presentations at convention. Hence I am grateful to find this on your blog. Thanks for sharing. I so have to do this.

    br, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica,
    oh love these cards. Loved them already when Charlotte made them! Great paper you used and have to make these cards myself
    Have a great week
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I may have to case it! With credit of course:-) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx