Friday 10 February 2017

Fancy Folds Blog Hop February Edition

Hello there,
Its time for another Fancy Fold Blog and I want to welcome you to it. This month we are trying out a Peek a Boo Flap Fold and its an easy and fun one.
Its half term here next week and I am having my delicious nephew for the week so I thought I would make a card to give him on Valentines day. And here it is


I used the gorgeous Foxy Friends and matching papers called A Little Foxy . The peek a boo frame at the front was created using the Layering Circle Framelits, and the colours are, Basic Gray, Peek a Boo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party. 
here's the inside flap.


 The lovely fox was punched out and raised in parts to create a 3 dimensional effect.  And then the inside got a bit of stamping treatment as well.

 

And here's the peek of the front again, the sentiment is from Crazy About You, and the cute shaped accents are the In Colour Enamel Shapes.

 


Thank you so much for your visit now please hop over to Martha and see what she created this month 






1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
2. Monica Gale (UK)  YOU ARE HERE 

3. Martha Inchley (Canada) 
4. Shannean Moncrieff (Australia) 
5. Tanja Kolar (Germany) 
6. Aude Barbara (France)
7. Miranda Mols-Heidenrath (Netherlands) 

8. Astrid Hofmann (Austria) 
9. France Poitras Martin (USA) 
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx