Wednesday 22 February 2017

Reverse Words New kid on the block

Hello there,
I hope you are doing well, if you stopped here for a blog post yesterday I am sorry I did a Facebook Live instead on my business page about some new Product Releases this month. If you wish to connect with me via Facebook follow this link.
The new and very gorgeous choices and I am showcasing one of them today.


A new stamp set called Reverse Words and I have to say while I love the coloured glimmer papers (probably everyone's favourite) I really like the style of these words and I only wish we had MORE of them. 

They are just gorgeous and lend themselves well to a variety of techniques. I kept it really simple as I didn't have lots of time but wanted to have  play with them as soon as :) I paired it with the yummy Jar of Love stamp set and matching framelits. 


The colours used are Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay all from the Brights Colour Collection.


What do you think about these words? do you like them?
Thank you for joining me today I will see you soon with another cute project and an update on the studio. Till then much love and xxxx's
Monica 


Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Brilliant!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours and Love your card, I'll be casing this one for sure, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx